Cleo's Heart Jewelry Terms & Conditions
Whether or not you agree with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, if you Participate in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, initiating or making a purchase of any product on the Platform or submitting your details to us, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions in any event.
Cleo's Heart Jewelry Promotions are open only to legal residents of the Unites States (excluding outlying territories and the State of Washington) (the “United States”) and Canada (excluding residents of the province of Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in their jurisdiction (whichever occurs later) at the time of entry. PARTICIPATION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
CLEO'S HEART JEWELRY PROMOTIONS ARE OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING OUTLYING TERRITORIES AND THE STATE OF WASHINGTON) AND CANADA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION (WHICHEVER OCCURS LATER) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- Content means text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, computer code and other material used, displayed or available as part of the Promotional Games and Platforms.
- Customer Account means an account held by a Registered Customer.
- Products means any item for sale on the Platform, including but not limited to, jewelry and jewelry accessories.
- Entries means Promotion points subject to the Promotion Rules. We may give you Entries free of charge when you complete the Request for Free Entry form found on the Platform, or as a free bonus when you purchase Cleo's Heart Jewelry Products (if a free bonus of Entries is applicable to that purchase).
- Fraudulent Conduct means any of the conduct described in clause 9.1.
- Inactive Account means a Customer Account which has not recorded any log in or log out for a period exceeding 6 consecutive months.
- Particpate means playing any Games or using our Website in any manner whatsoever, including any of the conduct described in clause 3.
- Platform means any URL or mobile application belonging to, or licensed to, Cleo's Heart Jewelry, or any other related sites operated by us and all subdomains, subpages and successor sites thereof. Platform also means any Promotional Platform URL.
- Player or you means any person who Participates.
- Promotion Rules means the Promotion Rules available on the Platforms.
- Promotional Game means any one or more game(s) available on the Promotional Platforms. We reserve the right to add and remove Promotional Games from the Promotional Platforms at our sole discretion.
- Promotional Platform means any website located at any one of the following domains, 1) http://playriverathome.com, including the iConnect Game mobile application, 2) https://grandx.org, 3) https://goldendragoncity.com.
- Registered Customer means a person who has successfully registered an account on our Platform, or any Promotional Platform, at any time, in the manner described in clause 4, whether that account is considered active or not.
- Rewards means Winnings that have been redeemed for cash prizes in accordance with the Promotion Rules.
- Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
- Third-Party Websites means a third-party website not controlled by us.
- Cleo's Heart Jewelry, we, us or our means Cleo's Heart Jewelry, LLC, owned and operated by Strategic Marketing, LLC having its registered address at 1712 Pioneer Ave. Ste 115 Cheyenne, WY, 82001, United States.
- Winnings means rewards won playing Promotional Games with Entries which are redeemable for cash prizes in accordance with the Promotion Rules.
2. CLEO'S HEART JEWELRY PRODUCT CONTENT:
- 2.1 You acknowledge that the Cleo's Heart Jewelry Site contains certain content (such as text, graphics, photographs, video, audio, code, and other data or information relating to any subject) ("Content"), that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is or may be copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and Cleo's Heart Jewelry owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content on the Cleosheartjewelry.com Site. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any such Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, You may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for Your personal use and that You maintain any notice contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the U.S. copyright laws (see, e.g., 17 U.S.C. Section 107), You may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other property right. In addition to the foregoing, use of any software Content shall be governed by these terms and any software license agreement accompanying such software.
- 3.1 All promotions, including Promotional Games, contests, special offers and bonuses are subject to these Promotion Terms and Conditions, the Promotion Rules and to additional terms that may be published at the time of the promotion.
- 3.2 In the event and to the extent of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any promotion-specific terms and conditions, the promotion-specific terms and conditions will prevail.
- 3.3 Cleo's Heart Jewelry reserves the right to withdraw or modify such promotions without prior notice to you.
- 3.4 If, in the reasonable opinion of Cleo's Heart Jewelry, we form the view that a Registered Customer is abusing any promotion, to derive any advantage or gain for themselves or other Registered Customers, including by way of Fraudulent Conduct, we may, at our sole discretion, withhold, deny or cancel any advantage, bonus or Reward as we see fit.
- 3.5 You confirm that you grant Cleo's Heart Jewelry an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use in whatever way we see fit, and without further acknowledgement of you as the author, any Content you post or publish as part of a promotion, contest or competition.
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS:
- 4.1 You acknowledge and agree that Cleo's Heart Jewelry is not responsible for Third Party websites and makes no guarantee as to the content, functionality, or accuracy of any Third Party website.
- 4.2 Third Party websites are subject to the terms and conditions outlined by that third party.
- 4.3 Any links to Third Party websites do not indicate a relationship between Cleo's Heart Jewelry and the third party or indicate any endorsement or sponsorship by Cleo's Heart Jewelry of the Third Party website, or the goods or services it provides, unless specifically indicated by Cleo's Heart Jewelry.
- 5.1 Cleo's Heart Jewelry is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complying with all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
- 5.3 You hereby consent to receive marketing communications from Cleo's Heart Jewelry in respect of its offerings by way of email, post, SMS and telephone notifications, any of which you may unsubscribe from at any time by contacting Customer Support.
6. CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
- 6.1 If you would like to contact our Customer Support department or have a complaint regarding our Platform, you may contact us via this form.
- 6.2 Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 3 months of the issue occurring.
- 6.3 TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY, ALL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND CLEO'S HEART JEWELRY SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT USING THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE REGISTERED AGAINST YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT HELD WITH CLEO'S HEART JEWELRY. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN OUR RESPONSE BEING DELAYED.
- 6.4 In some circumstances, the Customer Support team will require up to 20 days to respond to a complaint. In this case, the player will be informed of the delay within 10 days of filing the complaint.
7. INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- 7.1 YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, OUR ULTIMATE PARENT AND PARENT COMPANIES AND ANY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES AGAINST ANY AND ALL COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE OR OTHER) ARISING FROM ANY PARTICIPATION BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- a. VISITING, USE OR RE-USE OF THE PLATFORM;
- b. USE OR RE-USE OF THE PLATFORM BY MEANS OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES;
- c. RE-USE OF ANY CONTENT AT, OR OBTAINED FROM, THE PLATFORM OR ANY OTHER SOURCE WHATSOEVER;
- d. ENTRY TO, OR USE OR RE-USE OF THE WEBSITE SERVERS;
- e. FACILITATING OR MAKING A PAYMENT INTO YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT;
- f. PLAYING THE PROMOTIONAL GAMES THROUGH ANY DELIVERY MECHANISM OFFERED; AND
- g. ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF ANY REWARD.
- 7.2 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, AND ANY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES TO YOU IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OR FOR ANY AMOUNTS (EVEN WHERE WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY YOU OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASES YOU HAVE MADE VIA YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT. CLEO'S HEART JEWELRY ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING ABOVE THIS AMOUNT WHICH IS DEEMED OR ALLEGED TO HAVE ARISEN OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, COMMUNICATION OR LINES FAILURE, ANY PERSON’S MISUSE OF THE PROMOTIONAL GAMES OR THE WEBSITE OR THEIR CONTENT OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE PROMOTIONAL GAMES OR THE WEBSITE.
- 7.3 THIS CLAUSE 7 SURVIVES THE TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY REASON.
- 8.1 These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your Participation and, save in the case of fraud, supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to your Participation.
- 8.2 Cleo's Heart Jewelry hereby reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time. Any amendments will be published on the Platform and such changes will be binding and effective immediately.
- 8.3 If you do not agree to the amended Terms and Conditions, you must stop using the Platform.
- 8.4 You are solely responsible for any taxes which apply to any Rewards that you collect from your Participation.
- 8.5 Cleo's Heart Jewelry will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by events outside of our reasonable control.
- 8.6 If any of the Terms and Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will, to that extent, be severed from these Terms and Conditions. All remaining terms, conditions and provisions will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable will be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, Cleo's Heart Jewelry original intent.
- 8.7 We consider these Terms and Conditions to be open and fair. If you need any explanation regarding these Terms and Conditions or any other part of our Service contact Customer Support via our Contact Us form.
- 8.8 The Terms and Conditions prevail over any communication via email or chat.
- 8.9 All correspondence between you and us may be recorded.
- 8.10 These Terms and Conditions may be published in several languages for information purposes and ease of access by Participants but will all reflect the same principles. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and us and in case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version will prevail.